☼◄☼► "The Official Warriors CHAT and RP Thread ►☼◄☼

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 44Wolves, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    Hiya!
    This is the official warriors chat and RP thread! I am not in the mood to help do most of the RPing, so if the 2nd poster would like they can make it their posts! BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you RP there is NO killing without permission and no Time traveling(Jumping on the time* The time here is the same in real life*)

Rules for RP :
    1. Try not to spoil!

2. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    not fair!

1. already a thread like this

2. ANOTHER club !!!

3. Some people might HATE warriors... [ besides me ]

i think someone should report this...

3. Tinted

Tinted Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2010
    Kentucky
    Quote:If you dont like it dont post! Simple issue...Solved!
    People can post where they want to. Heck I am not even a fan but simply due to the fact that you protested so strongly I am so going to join!

ETA: Can we have a word count limit? Maybe 75-100 words min? I cant stand people who post one sentence and call it RP.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  4. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    People can post where they want to. Heck I am not even a fan but simply due to the fact that you protested so strongly I am so going to join!

great... [​IMG]

5. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]

great... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:great... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I have no clue what's happening.

7. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania

ETA: Can we have a word count limit? Maybe 75-100 words min? I cant stand people who post one sentence and call it RP.

I hardly ever come to this section of BYC but I did today ... I agree 100% with tinted. This thread has no content WHATSOEVER that is breaking BYC rules. If you do not like a thread please do not post on it. If you have nothing nice... don't say nothing at all. [​IMG]

8. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas

I hardly ever come to this section of BYC but I did today ... I agree 100% with tinted. This thread has no content WHATSOEVER that is breaking BYC rules. If you do not like a thread please do not post on it. If you have nothing nice... don't say nothing at all. [​IMG]

[​IMG] and I guess we should just go and let the past be the past...

9. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]

Agreed.

10. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:I hardly ever come to this section of BYC but I did today ... I agree 100% with tinted. This thread has no content WHATSOEVER that is breaking BYC rules. If you do not like a thread please do not post on it. If you have nothing nice... don't say nothing at all. [​IMG]

[​IMG] and I guess we should just go and let the past be the past...

Thankyou Skitz... and I am now leaving this thread because I have nothing beneficial to add to it [​IMG] Good luck OP on your thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by