☼◄☼► "The Official Warriors CHAT and RP Thread ►☼◄☼

Status
Not open for further replies.

44Wolves

Here is Your New Title
13 Years
Jun 28, 2009
Hiya!
This is the official warriors chat and RP thread! I am not in the mood to help do most of the RPing, so if the 2nd poster would like they can make it their posts! BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you RP there is NO killing without permission and no Time traveling(Jumping on the time* The time here is the same in real life*)

Rules for RP :
1. Try not to spoil!

not fair!

1. already a thread like this

2. ANOTHER club !!!

3. Some people might HATE warriors... [ besides me ]

i think someone should report this...

Quote:
If you dont like it dont post! Simple issue...Solved!
People can post where they want to. Heck I am not even a fan but simply due to the fact that you protested so strongly I am so going to join!

ETA: Can we have a word count limit? Maybe 75-100 words min? I cant stand people who post one sentence and call it RP.

Last edited:
Quote:
People can post where they want to. Heck I am not even a fan but simply due to the fact that you protested so strongly I am so going to join!

great...
tongue.png

Quote:

great...
tongue.png

hmm.png

Quote:

ETA: Can we have a word count limit? Maybe 75-100 words min? I cant stand people who post one sentence and call it RP.

I hardly ever come to this section of BYC but I did today ... I agree 100% with tinted. This thread has no content WHATSOEVER that is breaking BYC rules. If you do not like a thread please do not post on it. If you have nothing nice... don't say nothing at all.
hmm.png

Quote:

I hardly ever come to this section of BYC but I did today ... I agree 100% with tinted. This thread has no content WHATSOEVER that is breaking BYC rules. If you do not like a thread please do not post on it. If you have nothing nice... don't say nothing at all.
hmm.png

thumbsup.gif
and I guess we should just go and let the past be the past...

Quote:

hmm.png

Agreed.

Quote:
hmm.png

thumbsup.gif
and I guess we should just go and let the past be the past...

Thankyou Skitz... and I am now leaving this thread because I have nothing beneficial to add to it
smile.png
Good luck OP on your thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom