♡We Could Be Anything, We Could Go Anywhere♡

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Run Wild, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Run Wild

Run Wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Hey, everyone! I haven't been here for very long but already enjoy playing with my friends on rps. After I finish the character page for my first rp, Child At Heart, Monster By Nature, I would like to create another role play. I have a wide variety of things I love, so instead of choosing one of these, I came up with the idea of making an rp of a subject loved by many in the hope of bringing more people together.

So, the question is was do you want to be? There's so many possibilities, not only as what you can be but who. Wolves, shape-shifters, and fairies are a few possiblties, but where will the role play take you? Will you experience a time that has passed, or one to come? It is up to you to decide the places that you will discover, and whose eyes you will see them through!

2. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Is this an anything goes RP?

3. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    If I understand you correctly, no. I am simply getting an idea of what people like by having them tell me what they like. If the ideas interest me, I will incorporate the subjects into the plot of the role play that I think of.

4. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    In a anything goes RP there isn't a plot or anything and the only rules are no controlling others charecters. I do this one anything goes RP with my friends and we have dragons, Jedi, shapeshifters, wizards and mages, and like modern day soldiers. It might sound crazy but it's a lot of fun.

5. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    Ok, now I get it. It does sound fun, but I don't think it's for me. ;) I need structure in my life :lol:

6. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Bump

7. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (This sounds cool.)

8. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    It's so weird you posted! I literally posted on my rp asking you to check this thread out :p

9. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    What's does?

10. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (Yeah, read my post back on Child at Heart)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by