✯✯вα¢к тσ ѕ¢нσσℓ ¢σитєѕт єи∂є∂ ωιииєяѕ αяє υρ

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by bella1210, Jul 29, 2011.

1. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    so this is a contest i thought i could do because it is almost time for school to start up so i thought this would be a fun contest i would do only chicken unless you pm me and ask you do a different bird then i might say yes

rules
    must be your own chicken
    all BYC rules apply
    only one entrie per catergorie

catergories
    happy to go back to school
    sad to go bacak to school
    mad to go back to school
    cute
    favorite part(every one is entered in this if you answer the question):
    least favorite part(every one is entered in this if you answer the question):
    overall(every one who has entered has been entered in this so do not make this choice as a catergorie
    you may do anything like dress them up make a scene anything then take the picture

facts you must say
    how old your chicken is:
    what breed is it:
    what catergorie you are entering:
    what grade would you say your chicken would be entering if it did go to school if you do not know i could help you figure it out but this is just a guess:
    what is your chicken's name
    what is your favorite part and subject of school:
    what is your least favorite part and subject of school of school:
    mini story must include(why you think you should win, why did you enter it in the contest, what it is doing that must be school related, if this chicken was in school what would it be ex cheerleader, football player, and do you think your chicken would like school you must write a why on all of this i will tell you if you need to add more.
    and a picture of it

facts you must say
    how old your chicken is:i do not know
    what breed is it:old english game hen
    what catergorie you are entering:mad to go back to school
    what grade would you say your chicken would be entering if it did go to school if you do not know i could help you figure it out but this is just a guess:i would say 4th grade or 5th grade
    what is your chicken's name:rose
    what is your favorite part and subject of school:my favorite part of school is seeing my friend and my favorite subject in school is math
    what is your least favorite part and subject of school of school:my least favorite part of school is homework and my least favorite subject is science
    mini story must include(why you think you should win, why did you enter it in the contest, what it is doing that must be school related, if this chicken was in school what would it be ex cheerleader, football player, and do you think your chicken would like school you must write a why on all of this i will tell you if you need to add more:
    i think i should win because she is nice cute and would make a really good school student. i entered this contest because i thought in this picture she looked really mad. she is watching the teacher trying to get the homework. i think that if rose went to school she would be a cheerleader because she is cute but is mean to others who try to go near her when she has a baby.

[​IMG]

if you have any questions you can pm me because i know that was a pretty long form

i will be needing judges so pm me if you would like to be a judge and all of the winner's will get there picture edited

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  2. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    who wants to enter this contest

3. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Does this count?

[​IMG]

how old your chicken is: 3-4 years?
    what breed is it: Turken
    what catergorie you are entering: Cute
    what grade would you say your chicken would be entering if it did go to school if you do not know i could help you figure it out but this is just a guess: High school
    what is your chicken's name: Alice
    what is your favorite part and subject of school: Science
    what is your least favorite part and subject of school of school: Social Studies
    mini story: Likes track, volleyball, soccer, and hanging out with friends.... and stroller rides [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  4. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    <3ChickenForever :

Does this count?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/80445_102_1184.jpg

yes that can count anything can count as long as you can fill out the form so just fill it out and as long as it is a chicken if it is not a chicken you have to pm me first to get my permisson to enter something other then a chicken​

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  5. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Just filled it out.

6. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    ok anymore people going to enter i only have one judge and one entrie

7. Whitney13

Whitney13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2010
    Malvern, AR
    how old your chicken is: 3-4 days
    what breed is it: Splash Cochin Bantam
    what catergorie you are entering: Sad to go to School
    what grade would you say your chicken would be entering if it did go to school if you do not know i could help you figure it out but this is just a guess: Kindergarten
    what is your chicken's name: Splish
    what is your favorite part and subject of school: Recess and art
    what is your least favorite part and subject of school of school: Math because the teacher says chicken math doesn't add up.
    mini story: I entered because in this picture she looks so sad because it is her first day of school. This is Splish and she is sad she has to go back to school because her sister Splash is in another class. She loves playing with anything that can make a mess and she loves climbing. [​IMG]

8. TeriyakiChicken

TeriyakiChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    Western Australia
    how old your chicken is: about 1 week
    what breed is it: Pekin (kinda like a cochin, but thats what they're called in Australia
    what catergory you are entering: happy to go back to school
    what grade: kindergarten
    what is your chicken's name: Rosie
    what is your favorite part and subject of school: She loves sport and wing-painting [​IMG]
    what is your least favorite part and subject of school of school: She hates going home
    mini story: Here is Rosie on her first day of school, she is very excited and she can't wait to get there (that's why she's running). Rosie wants to make lots of friends on her first day!
    Picture:

[​IMG]

9. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    you have about a month left to enter so hurry up and enter or be the judge

10. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    all the winner's will get there picture's edited