➡ Quail hatch along

BirdsBeesTrees

F.R.O.G.
Premium member
Mar 10, 2019
Iowa
I know, right? Those eggs are packed well! I've had 6 orders of eggs arrive with those foam shippers and this is the first time I've had any that were cracked. These weren't just cracked a bit either!
I was wondering if the post office repacked it? My local post office sucks. Lazy rude ladies, they didn't know I was in the lobby one day and I heard them talking about not delivering packages on purpose and laughing about it. Boy were they surprised when I stepped around the corner and stared them down.

Pennys Mama

aka 🐔🐣Cedar Creek Farm Lady🦆🦃
Premium member
Oct 12, 2019
LeFlore County, Oklahoma
Yes I crush it. They have been eating already so most the smaller pieces were gone
Ah, okay, just asking, lol. I use a coffee/spice grinder now, I got tired after using mortar & pestle for the 1st several months of quail raising! They do go through the powdered stuff fast, huh?
Screenshot_20200126-012039_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Matieus27

Crowing
Oct 13, 2018
Owasso, OK
On the eggs, not the wall. Got it. You have a very convoluted system.

Generally, a week. So I should stick with Sunday and figure out a way to keep the chicks off the eggs as I hand turn until lockdown. Got it.

Being insane is a lot of work. :p
I have a two tier bator so when I have done staggered hatches I put the ones going into lockdown on the top tier so I didn’t have to worry about them rolling around all my eggs I’ve also put an egg turner in the top tier and put hatchers on the bottom

Top Bottom