➡ Quail hatch along

Fur-N-Fowl

Fluffy Dinosaur Breeder
Premium member
May 25, 2019
UK
Awww that stinks!! Maybe you could go next year! :D

And I’ll definitely have to try to sometime! Haha though I don’t really need any birds. :lau and for me, importing them into the US would probably be a lot of work haha
With the whole thing of us leaving the EU after 2020 birds and animals can’t be brought over from places like Germany in the same way as they can at the moment.

Currently you can go over and bring so many birds per person with you in your car or coach etc and have them back at your home the same day.

After we leave they’ll be stricter with it and you’ll need documents and quarantine most likely etc.

I mean, that’s not a bad thing but it’s strange how they can go from one thing to another when leaving has nothing to do with that in the first place 😅

KDOGG331

Release the Ferrets!!
Premium member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
With the whole thing of us leaving the EU after 2020 birds and animals can’t be brought over from places like Germany in the same way as they can at the moment.

Currently you can go over and bring so many birds per person with you in your car or coach etc and have them back at your home the same day.

After we leave they’ll be stricter with it and you’ll need documents and quarantine most likely etc.

I mean, that’s not a bad thing but it’s strange how they can go from one thing to another when leaving has nothing to do with that in the first place 😅
Oh wow that’s definitely weird!! That’d probably be how it’d be. Need quarantine. Plus certain animals are illegal.

Fur-N-Fowl

Fluffy Dinosaur Breeder
Premium member
May 25, 2019
UK
Oh wow that’s definitely weird!! That’d probably be how it’d be. Need quarantine. Plus certain animals are illegal.
Very true, different countries allow different things and not other things. It makes it difficult when they change it half way through though! :gig

I do believe things will only get stricter but we take each day as it comes. We only have birds we are allowed to have. There is some that require paperwork etc that he was thinking of getting at the start but we decided it really isn’t work it and he’s pretty much sticking with Turacos.

Pennys Mama

🦃Jake~Jake's 👩🏽‍⚕️Nurse & 🐣Hatchaholic
Premium member
Oct 12, 2019
LeFlore County, Oklahoma
don’t you need some grau fee eggs to start refilling all those coturnix cages?? :p
No way, Josè!
My 3 incubators are already full, remember?
I'm gonna use those pens for a couple rabbits and then my chick hatchlings since they're rigged up with heat lamps...
Grau fee and grau fee sparkley:duc
🙉Nope, nope, "NANANANANANANANA",
not listening!
The temporary population decrease in your birds and animals. Seems to me you already have Coturnix eggs in the incubator.
I was so confused for a moment, old blonde moment! Those quail eggs are for someone else after they hatch, and if they back out they're headed to freezer camp!
You changed your name and I didn't know who you were for a second 😂
It's still me! I like how it automatically put my "formally known as" name in my title. I'm just a simple girl went with a simple name. Still on Cedar Creek though so I haven't changed topographically! :lau

Latest posts

Top Bottom