āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Awww that stinks!! Maybe you could go next year! :D

And Iā€™ll definitely have to try to sometime! Haha though I donā€™t really need any birds. :lau and for me, importing them into the US would probably be a lot of work haha

With the whole thing of us leaving the EU after 2020 birds and animals canā€™t be brought over from places like Germany in the same way as they can at the moment.

Currently you can go over and bring so many birds per person with you in your car or coach etc and have them back at your home the same day.

After we leave theyā€™ll be stricter with it and youā€™ll need documents and quarantine most likely etc.

I mean, thatā€™s not a bad thing but itā€™s strange how they can go from one thing to another when leaving has nothing to do with that in the first place šŸ˜…

With the whole thing of us leaving the EU after 2020 birds and animals canā€™t be brought over from places like Germany in the same way as they can at the moment.

Currently you can go over and bring so many birds per person with you in your car or coach etc and have them back at your home the same day.

After we leave theyā€™ll be stricter with it and youā€™ll need documents and quarantine most likely etc.

I mean, thatā€™s not a bad thing but itā€™s strange how they can go from one thing to another when leaving has nothing to do with that in the first place šŸ˜…

Oh wow thatā€™s definitely weird!! Thatā€™d probably be how itā€™d be. Need quarantine. Plus certain animals are illegal.

1581895135162.jpg

I'm in love... šŸ„°

Oh wow thatā€™s definitely weird!! Thatā€™d probably be how itā€™d be. Need quarantine. Plus certain animals are illegal.

Very true, different countries allow different things and not other things. It makes it difficult when they change it half way through though! :gig

I do believe things will only get stricter but we take each day as it comes. We only have birds we are allowed to have. There is some that require paperwork etc that he was thinking of getting at the start but we decided it really isnā€™t work it and heā€™s pretty much sticking with Turacos.

Back
Top Bottom