➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I forgot to post it before but I think it turned out quite well so thanks to everyone for your help. :)

View attachment 2005216View attachment 2005217View attachment 2005218View attachment 2005219

Tasted good too although the canned beans were a tad bit salty so next time I may drain them or use real (dry) beans. But was good.

And it felt kinda good actually making something different for a change/experimenting cooking something instead of eggs and spinach again lol

Which I eat way too much. :lau :oops:

And to get back on topic (somewhat)... I wonder how many quail eggs it would take to make an omelette or scrambled eggs!? :D

I forgot to post it before but I think it turned out quite well so thanks to everyone for your help. :)

View attachment 2005216View attachment 2005217View attachment 2005218View attachment 2005219

Tasted good too although the canned beans were a tad bit salty so next time I may drain them or use real (dry) beans. But was good.

And it felt kinda good actually making something different for a change/experimenting cooking something instead of eggs and spinach again lol

Which I eat way too much. :lau :oops:

And to get back on topic (somewhat)... I wonder how many quail eggs it would take to make an omelette or scrambled eggs!? :D
when we make scrambled eggs, I use about 3 dozen

Congrats!
1579367521256.gif

Back
Top Bottom