➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Guess what I have!?

IMG_20200118_194036.jpg

Does he ever do batches with pharoah and Egyptian? So you can cross them and get feather sexable chicks?
I've gotten batches of both so I could put an Egyptian roo with my Pharoah hens.... I'll see the results when my eggs hatch!!!
i jinxed myself🤣. accidental win!!
Was it an "accidental" bid too?
Lol🤣
I could never eat them now!!! You must sell them as Cadbury Bunnies when the time's right!
I have tried to hatch have only had one to hatch don't know what I am doing wrong
What @Nabiki said, answer her questions and maybe we can figure out what's going on.
I suck at that game!!!
Hello! I just putt my eggs in this morning!! So exited!!!
Welcome! You'll hafta give @Kiki your batch information so she can put it on our 2020 sheet! What kind of quail eggs did you set?
Yes, it's my first batch of quail eggs. I got them online at strombergs or somthing. It's a new incubator too. Seems to be working great except I'm a little nervous for when they hatch and are on that plastic mesh thing. Idk how small their feet are so they might fall between the squares or something. Any suggestions? Thanks!:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy
Definitely recommend the grippy shelf liner stuff, I just cut it to fit on the incubator hatching tray. It made a big difference with the quail and their tiny toes & feet.
I got 9 eggs today! 3 out of the SSC pen. View attachment 2005801
Crazy exciting, huh?
These were yesterdays eggs.
20200117_192126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom