āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

I think the quail could be harder because they are so "birdy" & flighty and not "big yard bird"....
You might be right but he tried the chickens a couple of times. He chased a young cockerel out of the back yard once and once I caught the cockerel and got him back in the yard he went to try to get the cockerel again and the cockerel didnā€™t run he fluffed his neck feathers like he was ready to fight and he preceded to beat the hell out of my poor poodle then he tried one of my little game hens she didnā€™t run she got him really good he hasnā€™t went after a chicken since

Toy poodle
Poodles are bird dogs. Toys, I'm not sure. Haven't seen any at the field trials. :lau

Put a lamp on Set1. Still getting 1 egg a day and it looks like from the same hen. I'm afriad that I still have 2 boys in a cage. She is reddish with just a few speckles. The girls are white and speckled. No one is foaming, so I still don't know for sure. Time will tell.

Another thing, no matter how I switch things up, I am one coop short. Easy to correct, just takes time.

It's a pip!
Pip.jpg

Poodles are bird dogs. Toys, I'm not sure. Haven't seen any at the field trials. :lau

Put a lamp on Set1. Still getting 1 egg a day and it looks like from the same hen. I'm afriad that I still have 2 boys in a cage. She is reddish with just a few speckles. The girls are white and speckled. No one is foaming, so I still don't know for sure. Time will tell.

Another thing, no matter how I switch things up, I am one coop short. Easy to correct, just takes time.

Yeah, a lot of people think they are just frou frou dogs cause of the hair cut and the fancy show dogs but they are actually extremely athletic and were bred as retrievers/hunting dogs. Especially the standards but toys and minis can be agile too lol plus theyā€™re all super smart!!

Yeah, a lot of people think they are just frou frou dogs cause of the hair cut and the fancy show dogs but they are actually extremely athletic and were bred as retrievers/hunting dogs. Especially the standards but toys and minis can be agile too lol plus theyā€™re all super smart!!
Boy are they smart but I moved the quail in the chicken pen and the chickens and pheasants in the quail pen

:lau nope! But I was sitting in there putting off going. :lau but I donā€™t think I wanna go anymore. Iā€™m really tired all of a sudden. :lau

Donā€™t have any yet. ;)

But Iā€™ll keep that in mind.
I screwed up my avatar today when I changed it.
I have my regular photo on my computer.
I need to email it to myself so I can keep a copy on my phone too.

Back
Top Bottom