➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

DEF81524-3A45-4B3B-BB37-4308BB12B317.jpeg

is this a paint factory boo boo or am I lucky

I don't think anyone cares. Hopefully.
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. 🧐

In writing your resume.
DD#1 had me read her 5 page CV. She used a lot of big words. I now know what riparian means. Do you? <this is not directed at Tes who is learning a lot of other big words like formaldehyde. (careful, the hangovers hurt) And doing a great job at it!>

Seems biology prefers CVs. Looks like she is passing up a state job in order to get varied experience. :he Daddy tried. Pursue your dreams. She has a well stated goal and the state job limited her. I support her, if not the path. She has applied for 4 other jobs in the past week. Work is out there, you just gotta find one that fits.

Her current state job contract stops at month end. Wedding in March. New position sometime in that time frame. New hubby graduates this spring. LOTS of changes.

Yes, I'm bragging. Thanks for letting me share some good news.

That is my perpetual state of existence 😂 I am sure it looks great though. I just get curious about what other fields are like.
Each field is different.
Each specialty in that field is different.
Each hiring manager in each specialty in each field is different.

Know your goal. Know your audience. You can do it!

I am shocked that you do not know what riparian means. The State of Wyoming declared Russian Olives to be a noxious weed so they could pay a contractor to remove them from the riparian zones on state owned lands.
I learned. She is teaching me and Crazy Lady a lot of new things in HER specialty. When she has kids, we will teach her new things. Then we will teach her kids ALL the things she did to us. Revenge is sweet. So are kids.

The sons-in-laws have both commented on our family dynamics. We are constantly challenging and teaching each other. Son-in-law for DD#2 slipped right in. Soon-to-be-son-in-law for DD#1 is awestruck and humbled. Family dynamics, like hiring managers, are different everywhere you go.

Back
Top Bottom