➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I put in 29 Jumbo Wild Quail from myshire on Jan. 11th. I'm down to 18 that are fertile and progressing. I just got 30 more Jumbo Wilds today and are getting 30 Grau Fee on Thursday. I've been watching this thread, because I haven't raised Quail before. I've raised close to 1000 ring neck pheasants over 3 years, and they were constantly trying to kill and eat each other. I'm done with pheasant raising now, any special things to know about quail? (I know about the drinking water drownings, pheasants do it too *sigh*)

I put in 29 Jumbo Wild Quail from myshire on Jan. 11th. I'm down to 18 that are fertile and progressing. I just got 30 more Jumbo Wilds today and are getting 30 Grau Fee on Thursday. I've been watching this thread, because I haven't raised Quail before. I've raised close to 1000 ring neck pheasants over 3 years, and they were constantly trying to kill and eat each other. I'm done with pheasant raising now, any special things to know about quail? (I know about the drinking water drownings, pheasants do it too *sigh*)
Welcome!
Are you an FB auction nutter?
Can I add your batches to my Google sheet in list one of this thread?

My box find is working!
:ya
IMG_20200121_162649.jpg

I quit facebook a long time ago. But I got my eggs from myshire site and myshire's ebay store.
You can add me! I'll let you know when I start incubating my new ones. :D
Woot!
Most of us aren't real FB users either.
We just sneak over to bid on eggs and accidentally win them.

I'll add your 29 start 18 left batch now.
Do you happen to know how many were clears vs. quitters?

Mine really was an accidental win. I bid a price that was less than shipping alone, and it was free shipping. I really expected someone to outbid me.
i may be in BIG TROUBLE!! the rare mix only had 1 bid so I placed 2nd bid with an hour to go and I’m still winning :oops:.....anyone still wanting eggs, it’s a heck of a deal for rare color assortment!

i may be in BIG TROUBLE!! the rare mix only had 1 bid so I placed 2nd bid with an hour to go and I’m still winning :oops:.....anyone still wanting eggs, it’s a heck of a deal for rare color assortment!
Good luck!
:p

Back
Top Bottom