➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I don't know. I let Zack know, but I feel bad asking for replacements when I got such a steal on them.
What good is the "steal" if nothing hatches because they're cracked &/or scrambled? They should send replacements....
zack guarantees 60% hatch (and he takes good care of his regular customers).....soooo if at least 18 don’t hatch, I’m sure he will work to get you replacements

zack guarantees 60% hatch (and he takes good care of his regular customers).....soooo if at least 18 don’t hatch, I’m sure he will work to get you replacements
I was just thinking that. I'm sure he'll take care of me.

Edit: I'll see how many hatch and keep Zack updated. If I get 18 hatched, I'll be satisfied. (60% of 30 eggs). If I don't, we'll see then.

I was just thinking that. I'm sure he'll take care of me.

Edit: I'll see how many hatch and keep Zack updated. If I get 18 hatched, I'll be satisfied. (60% of 30 eggs). If I don't, we'll see then.
i just can’t imagine what they could’ve done to not damage the box and crack eggs in the fort knox packaging!! 🤦‍♀️. hopefully the person responsible will no longer be employed by the time you receive more eggs!!

i just can’t imagine what they could’ve done to not damage the box and crack eggs in the fort knox packaging!! 🤦‍♀️. hopefully the person responsible will no longer be employed by the time you receive more eggs!!
I know, right? Those eggs are packed well! I've had 6 orders of eggs arrive with those foam shippers and this is the first time I've had any that were cracked. These weren't just cracked a bit either!

Yes! 5 so far. 3 autumn ambers , one Tibetan tuxedo and one scarlet
97016B00-AFF3-4C9D-9E29-754B73E89903.jpeg
E875DA37-E748-4C43-B75E-E39AD23748F9.jpeg
1B245AD2-3B83-4576-90B8-2AAA7773287D.jpeg

I know, right? Those eggs are packed well! I've had 6 orders of eggs arrive with those foam shippers and this is the first time I've had any that were cracked. These weren't just cracked a bit either!
I'm sure Zack will take care of you, especially if the hatch rate sucks. I don't doubt it for a minute! I can't imagine what happen on those eggs trip for so many to be cracked. I had 3 cracked out of my 60, but 1 has went on to fully develop & make it to lockdown even. They credited me back $1 for each broken egg on one of my orders. I love @Myshire Farm Quail , but USPS notsomuch!

Back
Top Bottom