āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

The other one was such a loooooong name, figured this one is truer to me, since I liquidated my goats & coturnix quail... I'm really just a chicken, guinea, turkey, duck, oh and bobwhite lady now along with my 2 dogs. Penny is in my avatar photo, she's my bestest bud!
donā€™t you need some grau fee eggs to start refilling all those coturnix cages?? :p

I'm really excited about the eggs in the bator right now! I got a "sampler" which could include Pansy, Tuxedo, Jumbo Brown, Texas A&M's, SSC's, Autumn Ambers or some other surprise.

Is there anyone here that does egg weights when they candle them?
@Kiki has logged quail egg weight on a few hatches.....i personally just candle :oops:

trying to get motivated to start the outside work.....unfortunately both DH and I hurt ourselves getting all the supplies loaded yesterday (i felt bad for him doing all the heavy lifting so I tried to help with the bags of concrete ) :thand the weatherman lied again....today was supposed to be sunny but itā€™s gloomy and cloudy!!

These will be the Quails new roommates during summer most likely!

The only aviary that doesnā€™t currently have a pond or huge water trough in. These two are friendlier than the two bobwhites šŸ˜…

If they do go in with these Iā€™ll have to add more shrubs and bushy plants as these can be evil at times with other birds.

63F8D6EB-90B2-4BDC-A506-54B120390C78.jpeg

9C41FB35-230C-4140-841E-8FA9EB46611E.jpeg

720BB58B-BACA-42B7-97A2-A5EFEBB50E42.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom