➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Talking about Germany and birds, the family member of mine is going over there at the end of the month to the Zwolle bird sale. He’s been before and apparently there is literally everything you can think of there.

Apparently last time there was Cranes! :eek:

Of course, I don’t want those but I am hoping he can come across a quail or two for me.

I’m really hoping to get at least one pair of Mearns Quail or Mountain Quail as prices of them over here are ridiculous. Only thing is he will have to pick them for me:th

Talking about Germany and birds, the family member of mine is going over there at the end of the month to the Zwolle bird sale. He’s been before and apparently there is literally everything you can think of there.

Apparently last time there was Cranes! :eek:

Of course, I don’t want those but I am hoping he can come across a quail or two for me.

I’m really hoping to get at least one pair of Mearns Quail or Mountain Quail as prices of them over here are ridiculous. Only thing is he will have to pick them for me:th

You should go with him! :D

I'd love a parrot, but their time and energy commitment is practically that of a human child, and I just can't do that.

That’s very true!! They are definitely a huge time commitment!! But something like parakeets you can get the parrot nature but keep them in a flock or pair so they need less time. :D

I would love a conure, cockatiel, or African Grey but conures are so loud and Greys are sooooooo smart it’s literally like having a child like you say haha cockatiels aren’t too demanding though so maybe one day. Or parakeets. But I’ve gone back and forth on just getting one or two and hand taming them/making them full pets, or getting like a flock of 4+ And just observing/enjoying them hahah I actually would love an aviary one day full of parakeets and cockatiels. :love

I would love lineolated or bourkes parakeets too. Both are awesome and are supposed to be better than normal parakeets haha

Anyway, maybe you could get parakeets or cockatiels one day! If you get them a friend or two, they’re not too much work. :)

At least in terms of attention/time requirements and stuff haha

I really wish I could but work wouldn’t give me the weekend off, plus I have no up to date passport :hit

If any of you ever get the chance to go though I’d recommend it from what everyone’s said, apparently it’s amazing!

Awww that stinks!! Maybe you could go next year! :D

And I’ll definitely have to try to sometime! Haha though I don’t really need any birds. :lau and for me, importing them into the US would probably be a lot of work haha

IMG_20200216_161418.jpg
IMG_20200216_161402.jpg

Back
Top Bottom