➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I have had terrible luck with parakeets. their were 3 of them, and they lasted 3 days, 1.5 months, and 3 months respectively. I have no idea how or why they died
I've had a couple in my youth, never tried any as an adult. I know one lived over a year but I don't remember how long.

I have had terrible luck with parakeets. their were 3 of them, and they lasted 3 days, 1.5 months, and 3 months respectively. I have no idea how or why they died
I had similar luck with quail my first go-round, which was 5--6 years ago. Got two golden manchurian males, they were gone in a week. One escaped when the door popped open, the other succumbed to heat stroke.
Indoor toxins, maybe? There are a bunch of reasons. Cold temperatures, contaminated water, air pollutants, or even the little pest repellent boxes they sell to put in parakeet cages. Nearly lost one to that about 10 years ago.

I still want Button eggs. I want an aquarium setup for a pair only. But I'm in no hurry.
We'll see if I get eggs. I'm kind of thinking I have two pairs. I hope I have two pairs. :fl
Two of the browns is getting a serious bibs, so I'm hoping tuxedo is a hen. View attachment 2028105 0216201712.jpg 0216201713.jpg 0216201714.jpg

Attachments

• 0216201711.jpg
    0216201711.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom