➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Tibetan...he's tiny.
IMG_20200218_092241.jpg
IMG_20200218_092209.jpg
IMG_20200218_092206.jpg

I was looking at the 2020 Hatch-a-long Quail sheet and overall 73% hatched. Does that seem normal for all eggs or just quail, or is it higher or lower than other bird eggs?
:confused:
Depends on too many variables.

@KDOGG331 I saw a set of cups that I wanted at the store yesterday and IMMEDIATELY thought of you!!!:lau They weren't on my list of why I went into the store soooooooo.... I put them back and told my mom that I didn't need them!!! I did buy some ridiculously expensive yarn though! Lol, it was on the list, just not per se at that price...:oops:

@Kiki I made my 1st hat with that round loomy hooptydo thingy, so easy, hardest part was the pompom maker sucks. You could do it too, you know for the craft thread for @sumi , first hat goes to my DMIL. This funky green yarn was the $$$$$ yarn, it's 20-30% alpaca.... so soft.
20200217_190947.jpg
20200218_104147.jpg
20200217_225649.jpg

15820474844321015173451713380441.jpg

@KDOGG331 I saw a set of cups that I wanted at the store yesterday and IMMEDIATELY thought of you!!!:lau They weren't on my list of why I went into the store soooooooo.... I put them back and told my mom that I didn't need them!!! I did buy some ridiculously expensive yarn though! Lol, it was on the list, just not per se at that price...:oops:

@Kiki I made my 1st hat with that round loomy hooptydo thingy, so easy, hardest part was the pompom maker sucks. You could do it too, you know for the craft thread for @sumi , first hat goes to my DMIL. This funky green yarn was the $$$$$ yarn, it's 20-30% alpaca.... so soft.View attachment 2029560View attachment 2029561View attachment 2029567
View attachment 2029568
I made hats like that. I used the yarn they call cakes that change colors every so often. I did it for Christmas one year and now everyone wants more, but I threw out the looms😂

You can make the pom poms without the maker. I got an expensive pom pom maker and it was more trouble than anything. I learned on a YouTube video how to make them without the maker.

@Kiki I made my 1st hat with that round loomy hooptydo thingy, so easy, hardest part was the pompom maker sucks. You could do it too, you know for the craft thread for @sumi , first hat goes to my DMIL. This funky green yarn was the $$$$$ yarn, it's 20-30% alpaca.... so soft.View attachment 2029560View attachment 2029561View attachment 2029567
View attachment 2029568

:lau amazing self control! And love all the hats :love

I made hats like that. I used the yarn they call cakes that change colors every so often. I did it for Christmas one year and now everyone wants more, but I threw out the looms😂

You can make the pom poms without the maker. I got an expensive pom pom maker and it was more trouble than anything. I learned on a YouTube video how to make them without the maker.

Why’d you throw it out!? Buy another :lau

Why’d you throw it out!? Buy another :lau
Because everyone kept asking me for hats and it was irritating because no one wanted to pay they wanted them for free. I didn't care making them for family, but when strangers start asking... That's when I threw them out and told everyone I don't make hats anymore.

I made really nice scarfs too.

Because everyone kept asking me for hats and it was irritating because no one wanted to pay they wanted them for free. I didn't care making them for family, but when strangers start asking... That's when I threw them out and told everyone I don't make hats anymore.

I made really nice scarfs too.

Awww that’s totally understandable!! I would have just said they weren’t free and if they didn’t want to pay, too bad and found someone else who would haha

Back
Top Bottom