➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Where is the pansy?
Center but wait.... @muddy75 might change it.
Screenshot_20200222-205813.png

may be p
It might be a pearl
may be pansy, or italian will have to watch as it feathers to determine for sure.....(what batch....mystery, variety). i see some red range, tibetan, scarlet tux.....going to be a pretty batch for sure.
*not pearl on that one....they typically have more defined striping as chicks*

Quick question...

My eggs are day 16 and on lockdown. I know you're not supposed to open the bator during lockdown but my humidity wasn't going above 45%. I looked as closely as I could at the eggs to make sure there were no pips. I didn't see any so I quickly opened the bator, added 2 wet face cloths, and closed the bator. Here's the problem...as I was closing, I saw the tiniest of pips on egg 5. I had the bator open for a good 15 or so seconds.

Now for the question...what are the chances I just stupidly shrink wrapped my chick?

Quick question...

My eggs are day 16 and on lockdown. I know you're not supposed to open the bator during lockdown but my humidity wasn't going above 45%. I looked as closely as I could at the eggs to make sure there were no pips. I didn't see any so I quickly opened the bator, added 2 wet face cloths, and closed the bator. Here's the problem...as I was closing, I saw the tiniest of pips on egg 5. I had the bator open for a good 15 or so seconds.

Now for the question...what are the chances I just stupidly shrink wrapped my chick?
Probably none.

Back
Top Bottom