āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Final count, 18/21!

One had a very dark shell so I was never able to candle it. I opened it and it was infertile.
The remaining two were late deaths. @Kiki the final is:

26 set
4 infertile
2 early quitters
2 quit at hatch

18 total chicks. 2 of them don't look like they are doing very well. Both took about 8-10 hours from being fully zipped to officially hatching. Maybe they're just exhausted but I don't think they'll make it.

I'm going to need you guys to help me figure out the different color variants soon. Gonna try to get better pictures later on. I want them to adjust to the brooder first.
20200224_144840.jpg

I'm going to need you guys to help me figure out the different color variants soon. Gonna try to get better pictures later on. I want them to adjust to the brooder first.View attachment 2034844
from this pic, it looks like 2 white, 4 pansy, 3 rosetta/rosetta tux, 1 tibetan tux, 5 italian, and a couple that I canā€™t tell for sure :D.....(maybe 2 pearl, and 1 more white)

Final count, 18/21!

One had a very dark shell so I was never able to candle it. I opened it and it was infertile.
The remaining two were late deaths. @Kiki the final is:

26 set
4 infertile
2 early quitters
2 quit at hatch

18 total chicks. 2 of them don't look like they are doing very well. Both took about 8-10 hours from being fully zipped to officially hatching. Maybe they're just exhausted but I don't think they'll make it.
Good job!!!

The two silly ones...did you help them out?

Back
Top Bottom