āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

858AF113-D9AF-4318-B466-3206EE072EF1.jpeg
Legs. Oh, so many little legs.

View attachment 2072858Legs. Oh, so many little legs.

One of mine was doing that a minute ago, but on its side and with its head thrown slightly back - classic bird death pose. And then I bumped the side of the brooder and it didn't move. And then another chick ran over it and it didn't move. So then I reached in and poked it, and for a second it STILL just laid there. Just as I was certain it was dead, it popped up, offended at me for poking it.

One of mine was doing that a minute ago, but on its side and with its head thrown slightly back - classic bird death pose. And then I bumped the side of the brooder and it didn't move. And then another chick ran over it and it didn't move. So then I reached in and poked it, and for a second it STILL just laid there. Just as I was certain it was dead, it popped up, offended at me for poking it.
Can't even get a decent rest in your brooder! :lau

I had 3 of them doing the sunbathing pose. I bumped the brooder whipping the camera phone out and they all jumped up and gave me the stink eye. Sun bathing nekkid and some one pulls out a phone. that is a compliment! So why the stink eye?

1 week. These guys last one week in the house before the poop factor over comes the cute factor. Bam - outside. Fresh air returns!

Back
Top Bottom