➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Well I thought this trip was going to be successful where the birds were concerned but I received the “panic” phone call this afternoon. DS didn’t unplug the heat lamp in the shed during the day and killed 3/4 of the marvel pheasant chicks and found one of my aviary quail with a broken neck......:hitI’m calling to check in on everything again tonight

Hi, everyone! I'm new to quail and I have 18 "select" button quail from Quail Life here in Florida coming in the incubator. I am planning to keep them in the bottom of my finch aviary. The eggs are very dark and small and I haven't come up with a way to candle them. They're due to hatch on the 13 and I'm very excited!
Have you moved again?

Well I thought this trip was going to be successful where the birds were concerned but I received the “panic” phone call this afternoon. DS didn’t unplug the heat lamp in the shed during the day and killed 3/4 of the marvel pheasant chicks and found one of my aviary quail with a broken neck......:hitI’m calling to check in on everything again tonight
Shizzle sticks.

How young can you sex Corturnix? Quilliam is around 2 weeks now and his chest feathers are looking pretty speckled Quilliam may be a Quincy. Tried to get a clear shot but this was during pre-bedtime play time, so staying still was not thy perogative...
IMG_20200530_223034614.jpg
IMG_20200530_222925737.jpg
IMG_20200530_223434997.jpg
IMG_20200530_223129850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom