āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

We have 16 of the 37 out of their shells with others pip'd. It is day 17. How long can I leave them in the incubator for? I am worried about harming those that haven't hatched. The first hatched today around 10am. Can I leave them there until after work tomorrow or should I take them out in the morning?

We have 16 of the 37 out of their shells with others pip'd. It is day 17. How long can I leave them in the incubator for? I am worried about harming those that haven't hatched. The first hatched today around 10am. Can I leave them there until after work tomorrow or should I take them out in the morning?
I use a pipette on a paper towel or piece of sponge to bring humidity up fast. I open the incubator, drop that in there and start grabbing chicks. If the incubator is only open for a couple of minutes, it's fine.

I use a pipette on a paper towel or piece of sponge to bring humidity up fast. I open the incubator, drop that in there and start grabbing chicks. If the incubator is only open for a couple of minutes, it's fine.
Why are you still crowing? I see you have a shiny new PFM badge.

Why are you still crowing?
The reviews don't add to your trophy points. I'm still 4 points short. I must be patient/
DevilRaspberry.gif

I'd move the 16 now...before you go to bed for the night.

I open my bator a million times during lockdown.

WHAT THE! You can change your title now! You have a premium membership!!!
I do?! I'm going to go have to take a look and now I have to decide what title I want... Titles are more interesting when earned or given, though. ;-)

On another forum that I moderate I mentioned getting notices that I was dominating a thread, and *poof* I became "Moderatrix".
CatLaughing.gif

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom