➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

What are you going to do with all the boys?
Eat them!! :D I think I got a lot of boys though. :(

But I think I got a pair of the white ones and the grey ones? :fl

I think I actually have a third grey/blackish one too but I didn’t get a picture of that one. Need to check it’s gender haha

And do you see the weird color one I was talking about? Guess it’s not really “solid” like I thought but still.

Nutty...I have most of my videos as unlisted which means you can only view them if you click the link that I posted here on BYC.

What I need to do is go over to YouTube and move all of my videos to public so everyone can see them.... I just haven't had the time to sit down and do it.
okay try clicking on that link above to my YouTube channel now and see if you can see more videos?
I've moved a few to 'public' instead of 'unlisted'.

So it’s day 21, I had 2 eggs left in the incubator. Was going to turn the incubator off last night at end of day 20, well when I came home from work and peeked I had an external pip on one! Bird is still zipping it’s way out, so hopefully I will have a new chickie in the am! (I did add 2 eggs just under 20 hours after the rest were set, so I’m hoping this is that one and I get a healthy chick)

So it’s day 21, I had 2 eggs left in the incubator. Was going to turn the incubator off last night at end of day 20, well when I came home from work and peeked I had an external pip on one! Bird is still zipping it’s way out, so hopefully I will have a new chickie in the am! (I did add 2 eggs just under 20 hours after the rest were set, so I’m hoping this is that one and I get a healthy chick)
Good luck.
If you are going to add eggs after you have set the original eggs please mark them.

21 days is not good.

Back
Top Bottom