➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

my audio cut out really bad before the show and turns out it was the stand for my phone.....so i was holding my phone the entire time and trying to glance at chat feed on my ipad occasionally! :bow:bow is all i can say about zack and terry and all the people that run multiple screens and devices during their lives!!!
You did great!

I couldn’t watch it 😭 our power is still out and the cell service sucks. Do they save these things? 😭:fl
Oh no!
I'm behind and am not catching up tonight.

Did your dad not pay the light bill?
Yes...they save the lives and post them as videos.

Oh no!
I'm behind and am not catching up tonight.

Did your dad not pay the light bill?
Yes...they save the lives and post them as videos.
:lau no! We lost it from the storm even though we barely even got any storm 😂🤣 Meanwhile we’ve had way worse storms for way longer and lost trees, etc. and still didn’t lose it lmao it was out for like 4 hours but finally just came back on like 10 minutes ago. And that’s good to know! Thanks! And yes you’ve been very absent lately LOL

Oh man. Looks like we're finishing our first quail incubation. Got two that have not pipped yet so they are still hanging out, but we hit the 24 hour marker so the other had to move. 13 chicks in the brooder. Two pipped eggs that decided not to continue. And from lockdown: five early quitters and two clear? Given the difficulty with quail and the first time with the new bator, we can't complain about the hatch rate. Going to clean the bator and see what we can see about temp and humidity variance with the square shape, but who really knows.
Definitely excited to try again!
And I'll try to grab some pictures in the morning as they all went under the hot house after food and water.

@Kiki @casportpony .......look what i just found on amazon!!
View attachment 2276274
i thought they had discontinued it!! i found the autoturn cradle available other places. my concern is that by the time i put all the parts together.....the $$ is similar to the 28egg advance.....so would it be worth it??

I've got the big version of this, the 48 egg size. I love the thing. Gonna be selling it though, to help finance the purchase of a cabinet incubator. Gotta have the big 'bator for emu eggs this Fall.

20200805_085629.jpg
here's most of them! I'm impressed how much they like those tubes!

Back
Top Bottom