➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Sorry for the bad pictures. I will get better ones tomorrow and/or maybe a video may be easier. But I think the white one and buff one are boys? And I know one of the silver ones is BC. It mounts but idk which one. And then I thought maybe the red one behind them but now I’m not sure???

271F35D0-290B-457A-B744-43E4BD7B4581.jpeg
26FD9BE0-8ECD-43F7-8F8D-B3D4BD15BC4F.jpeg
83D38A4D-7549-4A29-9D06-8120C8623D0A.jpeg
56244CF5-29EE-4454-9AB7-FDFBDE4638A9.jpeg

That's up to you...I was just pointing out the source of the stress!
Thank you! That makes sense! I feel bad if that’s why. :oops:

But they are also only like 9 weeks old so just starting to lay the last week or two (and I was only getting 3 until the other day so some brand new I think) so could that be part of it too??

My quail have (theoretically) paid for their next bag of feed :)

I finally have enough lavenders laying that I can sell hatching eggs. So I just sold 10+ on eBay. Someone went for the Buy-it-Now option and bought them for $14. So hurray, they've covered their own feed for awhile.

I only say theoretically because they haven't sent the payment yet.

I finally have enough lavenders laying that I can sell hatching eggs. So I just sold 10+ on eBay. Someone went for the Buy-it-Now option and bought them for $14. So hurray, they've covered their own feed for awhile.

I love having a hobby that pays for itself.

That’s awesome!!! I just sold some eggs tonight too but not hatching eggs. We had like 7 dozen chicken and quail eggs in the fridge 😂🤣 so my dad took a dozen of each down to his friend’s house and they insisted on paying! We were going to just give them to them because we are running out of room in the fridge but they insisted! Gave him $10 to give to me. :D

Back
Top Bottom