➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Alchemist Farms here sells straight run chicks for $20 each.
Oh wow! :eek: I just know the regular ones usually sell for like nothing around here so it seemed a little high but I don’t know anything about celadon and I know they are more rare. Is this maybe a good price then ? Think it works out to like $13 or $14 per bird ?? And mostly females. I don’t want them or anything but I’m just curious since I don’t know much about Celadon and I saw the $150 tag and was like WHOA 😂🤣

Oh wow! :eek: I just know the regular ones usually sell for like nothing around here so it seemed a little high but I don’t know anything about celadon and I know they are more rare. Is this maybe a good price then ? Think it works out to like $13 or $14 per bird ?? And mostly females. I don’t want them or anything but I’m just curious since I don’t know much about Celadon and I saw the $150 tag and was like WHOA 😂🤣
Around here that's a good price. I sell my regular pretty birds for $15/hen $7/roo. I sell celadon hens for $25.

Oh wow! You get good prices for them there!!
I live in SuperExpensiveLand, remember?
1601318049307.png

I was thinking boy just because of the chest feather. I always have trouble with Italian colour.

It’s a golden Italian colour. I guess I’ll keep watching to see if he crows.
Do you have time to just sit and watch this bird and how it interacts with the others? That would probably be your best bet, especially if you have known females. Does it try to mount them or otherwise behave like a male?

My guess is male based on the chest, but the golden ones can be tricky. I sorted a female into the bachelor pen based on the chest once, she was pretty beat up by the time I realized my mistake but she healed ok.

Back
Top Bottom