āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Their sex link video specifically tells people if they want to get started in sex links and want to know exactly that they have strong Egyptian lines with no silver polluting it, you should order Egyptians from them. None of those possibilities you listed bodes well for those claims. Idk, they seem nice and have lovely birds, and colors you canā€™t get elsewhere, but I have only like 18 or less snowies from 39 hatched. Lots of silver wilds and falb fee. I have to really look at the down, because many of them look more yellow to me than the cream that fees should have instead, but the red light throws me off, and my sick bay brooder has a plate so I never see them, they hate medicine lady haha.

I just did a count of what I have hatched to see how the percentages are coming out. So far, I have 15 Pharoahs, 14 Egyptians, and one weird roux dilute thing that might be Autumn Amber, which means there's Italian involved, and that's a dominant gene, so who knows how that got in there without being noticed (it couldn't have, really).

I'm just going to email them to let them know that either they sent me the wrong eggs again, or they DO have pharoahs in their breeding pen, there's no other way. I'm not going to ask for more eggs at this point, I just want to let them know that somewhere along the line, something is going wrong.

So, the hatch is done and I have more Pharoahs than Egyptians. Even their website says they breed 95% true, but this is less than 50% two times in a row.

So I kind of want to let them know that something is wrong. Either they don't have what they think/say they have in their breeding pen, or they're putting eggs in the wrong spot when collecting them or something.

I don't want more eggs at this point. I just think they should know. Thoughts on this? Should I tell them or just let it go? If it's happened to me twice, it's got to be happening to other customers too, is the thing.

So, the hatch is done and I have more Pharoahs than Egyptians. Even their website says they breed 95% true, but this is less than 50% two times in a row.

So I kind of want to let them know that something is wrong. Either they don't have what they think/say they have in their breeding pen, or they're putting eggs in the wrong spot when collecting them or something.

I don't want more eggs at this point. I just think they should know. Thoughts on this? Should I tell them or just let it go? If it's happened to me twice, it's got to be happening to other customers too, is the thing.
What place was this ?? Sorry still new ish only hatched 1 quail so far lol

I sent an email today about having about 14 snowies of 39 hatched. Iā€™m not sure what the response will be, but Iā€™d like to think they want to know so they can go out and get it all sorted. They seem like nice folks, so Iā€™m giving them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe whoever packs them is not careful.

Okay, so I'm going to send them an email once I work out how I want to phrase it to not sound like a jerk. Again, I don't want them to send me more eggs, I just want them to know that something is going wrong for them somewhere.

Also, I wanted to make sure I was correct with the color genetics, so I posted in my quail genetics groups, and I got confirmation that what I thought was correct, is correct. No way a breeding group of all Egyptians can produce Pharoahs. Even Perry Schofield liked my post, lol.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom