⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I’m a dz pgs behind. Call me when you’re done talking about spiders.
How about pics of a cute chicken? 😉🤣
558FB1EE-877B-4615-9AED-893BF19C5482.jpeg
51FF6B10-4760-4512-9BA5-AAEF0250E9B8.jpeg
7D897E62-0253-4B0A-A665-5D9B8D9BDECD.jpeg

Or maybe a funny scene I saw last week and forgot to share? 😂🤣🙈 the second part especially 😂🤣
177E8D1E-58C5-400D-9FB7-9B64784D17A3.jpeg
C0019319-F1FA-46FD-A323-5D1F93FCDFA4.jpeg

End of the Trail
View attachment 2488770
I got this in the 1960s. As far as I know, it was not new when I got it.

Your piece may be one of a pair of bookends patterned after a sculpture by James Earle Fraser. He sculpted the original "the end of the trail" statue in 1894. The subject depicts a tired Indian on his exhausted horse ... based on a statement made by an old trapper that the Indians would be pushed to the Pacific Ocean. The main subject is the embodiment of the suffering and exhaustion of the American Indian people as they were driven from their native lands.
A large plaster version of the work was displayed at the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition in San Francisco and was awarded a gold medal. About 1918 Fraser began selling two different sizes of the sculpture in bronze. The subject has been copied on paintings, pottery, and many sculptors have attempted to capture the subject.
Oklahoma City has had the original plaster sculpture on exhibit at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum since 1968. It was moved from Visalia, California and restored.

Your piece may be one of a pair of bookends patterned after a sculpture by James Earle Fraser. He sculpted the original "the end of the trail" statue in 1894. The subject depicts a tired Indian on his exhausted horse ... based on a statement made by an old trapper that the Indians would be pushed to the Pacific Ocean. The main subject is the embodiment of the suffering and exhaustion of the American Indian people as they were driven from their native lands.
A large plaster version of the work was displayed at the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition in San Francisco and was awarded a gold medal. About 1918 Fraser began selling two different sizes of the sculpture in bronze. The subject has been copied on paintings, pottery, and many sculptors have attempted to capture the subject.
Oklahoma City has had the original plaster sculpture on exhibit at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum since 1968. It was moved from Visalia, California and restored.
Yes, but I only ever had one. I believe that mine came from a garage sale but they didn't call them garage sales back then.

Back
Top Bottom