⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Chow Chows 😍
No chows for me ... bad experience ... a cousin lost two couches to one! My ideal lives with friends ... a huge brown Newfie named Bennie. I really need to dognap him ... but I couldn't afford to FEED him! He makes my food thief look like a pickpocket. Bennie once took $27 worth of Burger King right off the counter and ate the whole thing ... wrappers, bags, fry pockets and all! But I LOVE him!

Borzoi Jake walked by a full box of doughnuts and snagged one without slowing down or missing a step. The box was sitting between 2 people and neither noticed. He was yelled at, the 2 people had no idea for what until he dropped the doughnut. He knew better.

Same guy that snagged a whole rotisserie chicken off the kitchen cabinet and only left a greasy spot on the floor. He wasn't caught on this one but we had a missing chicken and a dog that "wasn't hungry". Another reason why they aren't allowed in the kitchen. "But you weren't eating it", isn't an excuse. :barnie

Imagine a food thief that reaches the cabinets. :rant

My dog absolutely adores toddlers. While she won't steal food from them..... unless told, food that hits the ground is fair game.
So what are you saying? The 5 second rule doesn't count? It's whoever can get it first eats it?

We have a couple of those. They will also steal food out of each others' mouth. Chew gulp can't be healthy.

So what are you saying? The 5 second rule doesn't count? It's whoever can get it first eats it?

We have a couple of those. They will also steal food out of each others' mouth. Chew gulp can't be healthy.
She doesn't ever dive and wolf it down. It'll drop. She will approach and sniff and then eat. 3-4 seconds tops.

She used to be release only..... But we moved close to my mom and dad. She now doesn't have the manners she used to.

Back
Top Bottom