⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

ELK MAN!!

What is this bug? I saved it from the kitchen sink earlier and forgot to ask lol it looks really dark here but it was a bit lighter and did have markings. Also didn’t want to be saved and wouldn’t get off the paper towel 😂🤣

7738EC75-0AE3-4BE0-A4C5-39A4D93241DC.jpeg
3104BC4B-D73C-457E-AF86-4E5A654E9AE1.jpeg

Or under its mother.
Nothing like being sat on to keep you warm.

Will you STOP making it so easy for me to make risque jokes? I'm starting to feel like you're setting them up on purpose! Just kidding please continue

Only!? That’s how as heck! It’s 50 here today and that’s warm af 😂🤣
There's a reason the Devil went down to Georgia...the weather reminds him of home.

Placing long, incredibly fine bits of fluff on everything you own. Especially right before you head out the door in freshly laundered clothes.
This is why I keep a lint roller hanging on my rearview. I have two cats and a Great Pyrenees mix so...the struggle vs fur is real and constant.

Like on humans -- a guy's are little and pretty unnoticeable, but a lady's are more obvious.
Well... when they're shirtless, at least.
Are you sure you're not on the Titty Committee?

ELK MAN!!

What is this bug? I saved it from the kitchen sink earlier and forgot to ask lol it looks really dark here but it was a bit lighter and did have markings. Also didn’t want to be saved and wouldn’t get off the paper towel 😂🤣

View attachment 2548496View attachment 2548497
That looks like some kinda stink bug.

Will you STOP making it so easy for me to make risque jokes? I'm starting to feel like you're setting them up on purpose! Just kidding please continue

There's a reason the Devil went down to Georgia...the weather reminds him of home.

This is why I keep a lint roller hanging on my rearview. I have two cats and a Great Pyrenees mix so...the struggle vs fur is real and constant.

Are you sure you're not on the Titty Committee?

That looks like some kinda stink bug.
:lau :gig :lau I’m dying!!! And thanks for the ID!

Also totally feel ya on the Pyr mix. Oh GAWD 😂🤣😭

We had a Lab/Pyr and he shed so much! Although that said, I almost feel like the cat sheds more than he did 😂🤣

Some kind of shield bug. Probably a stink bug.
Thanks! I thought it might have been one but then I thought they were long and slender? At least the ones I used to see. It also moved so dang annoyingly slow 😂🤣 I set it on the deck. I was gonna crush it but figured it didn’t really deserve to die for no reason. Also probably would have stunk up the kitchen? 😂

Back
Top Bottom