⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

This is CA. We might even get thunder this week. I'm actually thinking it's cold enough that we'll get hail tonight. It's even remotely possible we'll get our first 1/4 inch of snow in 20 years.
I'm going to send a couple of eggs to one of the boob incubating nutters tomorrow.
When I went to go dig the foamy out of a closet I found a few things I had stashed for Christmas that I totally forgot about.
Do you need one of these?
I don't know why but the only people that come to mind that would use this would be you and Bones. and bones won't even show me what her hair looks like so I doubt she'll ever give me her address.
JPEG_20210126_195510_1250669558986092740.jpg

I'm going to send a couple of eggs to one of the boob incubating nutters tomorrow.
When I went to go dig the foamy out of a closet I found a few things I had stashed for Christmas that I totally forgot about.
Do you need one of these?
I don't know why but the only people that come to mind that would use this would be you and Bones. and bones won't even show me what her hair looks like so I doubt she'll ever give me her address.
View attachment 2504327
Is that a cheese cutter? Mine just broke.

I'm one of those nutters that feeds twice a day... I will not leave extra food out.
I typically feed more often when the days are longer and the weather warmer (and dry) but when its nasty like this, I only venture out there once per day. I rinsed out 2 more jugs so now I can carry 4 gallons of water out to keep the waterers filled. Quackers wastes a lot of water!!!! I still check on the shed babies twice a day. Hopefully they will be big enough to move to the wynola ranch cage under the guinea pigs this weekend!!!!!

So hot 🔥 specially with all them gangsta tats
The lady at the grocery store that asked me if I was and ex african prison member...
I think this is the show she watched and it's what made her call me an African gangster.

She told me about the show the day after she called me it. I was peeing in my pants laughing.
I'm going to skim it now.
Screenshot_20210126-200840.png

So last wind down and I’m going to bed on time!!!! My new audible book was released today!!!!! I’m excited to get it started
Ooh this reminds me I downloaded an audible book from the library the other day...I need to try to listen to it. It's a murder one.

Back
Top Bottom