⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Never, ever name your food. I have one with a name. Oh, two now, both hens that I expect to keep until they die of old age. That's the problem. Once they have a name, they're not food, and I only have room for so many.
I have no problem naming my food!!!! I even name the deer in the woods while scouting/hunting. Pets with Purpose!!!!! Or as I referred earlier....recyclable pets. Those with names, personalities, or other usefulness i.e. egg production sometimes get to hang around longer to be spoiled a bit more, but in the end they are all FOOOD in reserve.

I'm dying.
Yeah you don’t want to hear me talking around family :lau Ive managed to squash some of the accent in daily professional speech but it really comes out sometimes around family. (Sometimes Yankees pick up on it in person or on the phone). I’m surprised you haven’t noticed it in some of my karaoke

Yeah you don’t want to hear me talking around family :lau Ive managed to squash some of the accent in daily professional speech but it really comes out sometimes around family. (Sometimes Yankees pick up on it in person or on the phone). I’m surprised you haven’t noticed it in some of my karaoke
Start talking like that when you're elbow deep playing with teeth (unless I'm totally thinking wrong person) and get their reaction on video. Extra points if the victim.... er patient.... is from well north of the line.

Back
Top Bottom