⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I couldn't read the labels. Those look like something I'd enjoy snacking on one at a time.

Hmmm... I think I'm going to go make myself some popcorn with Creole garlic spice on it.
These were just free sample bags included in the challenge box so not “official” labels or very big bags.....but should be available on deathnuts.com in larger quantity. Mr muddy keeps a bottle of ghost pepper powder that he does add to popcorn sometimes!!!

Mr muddy keeps a bottle of ghost pepper powder that he does add to popcorn sometimes!!!

holy shit GIF

What is he, a dragon? I like the spice but I don't hit the straight ghost pepper. Also any kind of powder on popcorn makes me cough :(.

Start with creamed spinach, (easy enough to make). Fry down some ground meat, Mix and bake. That's the outline. (I'm told to add eggs to the mix so it holds together.)
That sounds amazing OMG!!! So like a casserole type thing ??? Or more like a quiche??? Sounds sooooo good haha

These were just free sample bags included in the challenge box so not “official” labels or very big bags.....but should be available on deathnuts.com in larger quantity. Mr muddy keeps a bottle of ghost pepper powder that he does add to popcorn sometimes!!!
Not tonight though!!! I think he’s had enough for at least 1 day 😆

Back
Top Bottom