⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I had a conversation with a 20-30something RN at work the other day. We were discussing the "Covid stimulus" payments. I said that the $3000. checks eveyone got would only cost them $5000. She looked dumbfounded. I tried to explain that anything the govt. gives away has to be taxed or borrowed( and repaid). Still no glimmer. I explained inflation, Weimar Dutch Marks and how in the poorest country in Africa everyone is a trillionaire. :confused:
What ARE we teaching in school today. :he
She couldn't understand this and she's an RN? I mean, it's not what they teach you in RN school but these days a bachelor's is the minimum and master's much preferred. One would think the associated schooling would fill those gaps... Clearly the institutions of "higher learning" are not providing value for money. The really scary thing is that this person apparently couldn't even understand your explanations. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She couldn't understand this and she's an RN? I mean, it's not what they teach you in RN school but these days a bachelor's is the minimum and master's much preferred. One would think the associated schooling would fill those gaps... Clearly the institutions of "higher learning" are not providing value for money. The really scary thing is that this person apparently couldn't even understand your explanations. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
In my experience as a "higher learning" instructor, by the time they get to us, they're pretty set in their ways of thinking. Some of them wake up when they realise I really mean it when I say, "If you don't do x, y, z, you're going to fail," then they fail. A lot don't.

I'm thinking forest green with dark grey trim for the outside.
My mom recently repainted her house a green color.
Not dark though:
These are the only pics I have that show part of the house.
Screenshot_20210303-183726.png
Screenshot_20210303-183618.png
Screenshot_20210303-183639.png

I missed you!

My mom recently repainted her house a green color.
Not dark though:
These are the only pics I have that show part of the house.
View attachment 2554026View attachment 2554027View attachment 2554028
This is a beautiful green! We have to paint our whole house soon...the forest green/offw-white that was put on before we bought the house (13 years ago) has faded to a weird yellow/green shade and looks awful! I'll never paint a house a dark color again, but the rest of the block has gone to a tan color and I love it, but I like to be a "little" different than everyone else!

Back
Top Bottom