⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

The sun was too sunny for me to see what I was taking pictures of.
Every time I reached to pet him he would give me his paw.
PXL_20210304_205206103.jpg
PXL_20210304_205207074.jpg
PXL_20210304_205206771.jpg

I had to know... Wikipedia says the fainting defect was once desirable because most farmers used stone walls to corral livestock. Fainting goats cannot jump over fences according to the article. They will scootch under instead (not possible with a stone wall, of course) so they were a lot easier to contain.
Huh, so interesting!! Thanks for looking that up! There’s tons of stone walls here. Think they were really popular because there’s a lot of stone here 😂🤣 so driving New England, you’ll often see all the old stone walls/or structure, even in the woods.

I cannot decide .
I'm going home with about 50 sample card thingies.
Half gray and half creamy beige colors.
I did the same thing and narrowed them down to what complemented existing features that couldn’t be changed...windows, brick...and what countertops I wanted. I like to change up the wall decor and sofa pillows, and wanted wall colors that would allow that.
I'm back to hating paint colors again.View attachment 2554792
Hush appears to be a cross between Pumice and Platinum.

Renters. Renters do such things. :he:he:he
DB thinks the renters cut stuff on the counter tops here cause he says no owner would be dumb enough to do something like that 😂🤣 and the previous owners rented it out for a bit. The counter tops here are wood so pretty sure someone thought “why use a cutting board!?” 😬😬😬😬

Back
Top Bottom