⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

DB thinks the renters cut stuff on the counter tops here cause he says no owner would be dumb enough to do something like that 😂🤣 and the previous owners rented it out for a bit. The counter tops here are wood so pretty sure someone thought “why use a cutting board!?” 😬😬😬😬
Give those people a good bonkin' with an actual cutting board.

Ahahaha apparently everyone has had a ceiling stein at one point or another...I have one from several years ago when I accidentally got a bit of slime stuck on it. :gigCeiling painting is super hard so we haven’t gotten around to redoing it yet
I had the crew remove the popcorn texture on all ceilings and they are painting the ceilings now and start the walls and then the trim.

Last edited:
We are actually watching it now. Hubby is a Running commentary on how they should have moved the hay. Now he’s laughing about the team reactions to the sheep.

See them working as a team now? This is a neat show!
I need to find this and watch it haha

I had the crew remove the popcorn texture on all ceilings and they are painting the ceilings now and start th3 walls and then the trim.
Popcorn ceiling is terrible. My last house had it, with asbestos of course, so I paid through the nose to get it removed and had them re-texture and paint the ceiling. It looked wonderful after.

Back
Top Bottom