⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Yeah we hated the pull behind because we aren’t just camping people......we basically only sleep in a camper when doing other activities like kayaking, boating, fishing, off-reloading, hunting etc and most of our activities require towing something else with a full size rig with 4x4. That’s why the truckbed camper seems to work best for us! We’re also contemplating some overland adventures with both our trucks this year! The Georgia Traverse looks like fun!!!
And as “simple” as this camper is, we can even clean out a larger parking area at the hunting property and sleep in it vs driving an hour each way!!!

Yeah we hated the pull behind because we aren’t just camping people......we basically only sleep in a camper when doing other activities like kayaking, boating, fishing, off-reloading, hunting etc and most of our activities require towing something else with a full size rig with 4x4. That’s why the truckbed camper seems to work best for us! We’re also contemplating some overland adventures with both our trucks this year! The Georgia Traverse looks like fun!!!
Awesome

Let me clarify when I saidbed camper I meant the kind that people build like on explorer forums
Not manufactured ones like yours id do one like you have it looks like it makes use of all the space not wasting any

Awesome

Let me clarify when I saidbed camper I meant the kind that people build like on explorer forums
Not manufactured ones like yours id do one like you have it looks like it makes use of all the space not wasting any
Yeah we’ve been looking into that too but this is our last-minute solution for this season and beats tenting it again!!!

@Overo Mare, look!
DSC_8269.JPG
DSC_8274.JPG
DSC_8279.JPG
DSC_8280.JPG

Back
Top Bottom