⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

He looks incredibly fluffy. Like a dust mop.
I'm not a cat person, but Scraps is, using Kiki terminology, dumb. Can you give him a fluffle for me, please?
Absolutely. He's very warm, soft, and cuddly. He loves other cats too, which is why I have a hard time understanding where he got all of his battle scars from. He was about a year and a half old when my old roommate got him and Vache. The old roommate used to call Scraps "Traitor" because he liked me more. Vache was totally his cat, though.

@Sapphire Sebright I just realized I had not answered your question...so I went back and edited in you an answer.

The Teacup Chihuahua is the smallest and the small size is the result of selective in breeding. They have some severe health issues.
Standards are larger. When I raised Chihuahuas my adult dogs ranged from 2.75 to 13 pounds. Only Teacup could be bred to a Teacup....and Standard to Standard. The average weight on my Standards was 7 pounds. I had apple head and deer head, short coat and long coat. Chihuahuas have become lap dogs. Believe it or not historically the dogs were used in hunting bear....a pack of Chihuahua could yap at and run in and away from the bear, confusing it and this allowed the hunter to shoot the bear.
My 5 pound Prissy actually grabbed the neck of a German Shepherd that walked onto our property. She bit him and hung on until we retrieved her. Good thing the GS was a gentle giant.

Absolutely. He's very warm, soft, and cuddly. He loves other cats too, which is why I have a hard time understanding where he got all of his battle scars from. He was about a year and a half old when my old roommate got him and Vache. The old roommate used to call Scraps "Traitor" because he liked me more. Vache was totally his cat, though.
There may lie the answer. He may have been "loving" on the object of someone else's affection.

Thursday
Moon_X3044359_03-04-2021-001.jpg

Saturday
Moon_X3064372_03-06-2021-001.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom