⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

The ceiling one is okay but I still have a 4 bulb light bar over the mirror on a separate switch for extra lighting.
I have some ghetto light in the kitchen that uses three long bulb things.
It's just not bright enough for me. I hate it.

Max just told me that he'll put recess lighting in for me but I don't know how many I would need.

I was thinking of a six bulb track lighting thing but I don't know about that either.

I have a feeling choosing lights is going to be equally as difficult as choosing a damn paint color.

In my bathroom I have a five bulb or is it four bulb light thing over the mirror now.

I guess it's okay as long as I have the bright bulbs in it. I made the mistake of some orangy shining led bulbs...they suck.

I have some ghetto light in the kitchen that uses three long bulb things.
It's just not bright enough for me. I hate it.

Max just told me that he'll put recess lighting in for me but I don't know how many I would need.

I was thinking of a six bulb track lighting thing but I don't know about that either.

I have a feeling choosing lights is going to be equally as difficult as choosing a damn paint color.

In my bathroom I have a five bulb or is it four bulb light thing over the mirror now.

I guess it's okay as long as I have the bright bulbs in it. I made the mistake of some orangy shining led bulbs...they suck.
I think the box was labeled soft white. 🤮

I changed the light bulbs in my ceiling fan yesterday to a daytime light bulb.
Boy what a difference. I think they're each 1500 lumens too.

@muddy75 Is your new bathroom light bright enough?
I need new bathroom lighting and kitchen lights.
Depending on your fixture, you may be able to increase the light by changing out the bulbs.

20W incandescent Cool White
Bathroom lights_X3084387_03-08-2021-001.jpg

45W LED Daylight
Bathroom lights_X3084386_03-08-2021-001.jpg

I think the box was labeled soft white. 🤮

I changed the light bulbs in my ceiling fan yesterday to a daytime light bulb.
Boy what a difference. I think they're each 1500 lumens too.
You just have to make sure that whatever you choose accepts regular socket light bulbs. I have a beautiful 6 or 8 light fixture in my bedroom but it takes those stupid twist in bulbs that cost a freaking fortune and blow like crazy because our house still has the old aluminum wiring. I typically wait until I’m down to a couple working bulbs before I change them :th

@Kiki I love the Phillips Hue lights. I don't have them all over the house (yet), but I plan to at the new place. They're pricey, but you can change the colours at a whim, you can set up several presets, you can have them turn on or of at sunset, sunrise, a certain time, whatever.

My bedroom starts fading in with an ocean sunrise theme at 5 AM, becoming fulling light at 5:30. It's a really gentle way to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom