⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

How could you all spend so much time talking about cheesecake when I don't have any in the house! I absolutely love cheesecake. Plain, heavy, cheesecake. Good cheesecake needs nothing on top of or mixed in to it. :drool
Do you remember Uncle Otto's cheescake?

Do you remember Uncle Otto's cheescake?
I do not. There's a place here (I hope they're still around since I know they were struggling because of COVID) called John and Jill's that makes the *best* cheesecake around. It was my old roommate's favourite too. We had it at his memorial service.

I can't believe it was 2 years ago today that he passed away.

I do not. There's a place here (I hope they're still around since I know they were struggling because of COVID) called John and Jill's that makes the *best* cheesecake around. It was my old roommate's favourite too. We had it at his memorial service.

I can't believe it was 2 years ago today that he passed away.
:hugs

How could you all spend so much time talking about cheesecake when I don't have any in the house! I absolutely love cheesecake. Plain, heavy, cheesecake. Good cheesecake needs nothing on top of or mixed in to it. :drool
I have eaten it plain before too and love it that way but I prefer just a little fruit or something mixed in. I’ve had chocolate ones before and all sorts of other kinds and they’re not that good haha my favorite is either plain or with a little berry on or in it. :love

Back
Top Bottom