⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I guess I'm just too much of a city girl whose main experience with animals are as pets. My cats are family members to me. If I name an animal it becomes an individual that I care about.
while i have not always been a hunter, I guess mine goes back to childhood growing up on a beef cattle farm. i was hands-on even having my own cow and calves but at the end of the day, they still had to be loaded on the truck to go to market. my cow’s name was Henrietta 🤣

Beautiful orange and blue

I think I found my new favorite parrot species.
Same species, just male and female
View attachment 2498237
Eclectus are really cool!! feather sexable etc. The pet store I worked in many many moons ago carried them and one of the males would sit on my belly for hours when I was expecting oldest DS. I loved that bird but could not afford to purchase it. it was $2500 and that was over 25 years ago!!

while i have not always been a hunter, I guess mine goes back to childhood growing up on a beef cattle farm. i was hands-on even having my own cow and calves but at the end of the day, they still had to be loaded on the truck to go to market. my cow’s name was Henrietta 🤣
Yeah. You probably remember my agonizing over killing my first bird. It was only a year or so ago, after all. I'm glad I learned how to do it. It makes me feel better about the meat that I eat since I have an idea of what goes into it.

Only the table decor stuff is on sale this week so I just picked up two little things for the faker's room.
And I got the letters so we could make his name sign.
PXL_20210122_173055976.jpg

Back
Top Bottom