⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

They don't seem too sure of either you or the camera 🤣🤣🤣
The Airedale was freaked out by the camera. It was one of those big old VHS ones that you sat on your shoulder.

She really freaked out the first time she saw ride in on the horse. It was like she thought the horse had eaten me or something. She wasn't freaked out by the horse or by me separately but me on the horse was a different story. She got over in quick enough.

Ive gotten too “spoiled” to banker’s hours I guess.....it’s made me lazy. I manage to get the last kiddo on the bus when he actually goes to school (with COVID that’s been few and far between) and then we sit on the couch drinking coffee, run out and feed, to finally get to work around 9-10am. On the weekends, sometimes I don’t go to bed until after midnight so on those days I don’t get up until 8 or 9
I dont party though. When I did I could push it to 9 or so lol

Wet hair is darker.
My hair is quite dark these days.
BeautyPlus_20210126190406720_save.jpg

Guess who's scalp is no longer flaky?

It's 43 ° and raining. Weather warnings all over the place. We're being warned that it's going to be raining sideways tonight. Police and fire are warning people to be careful on the roads.

The birds have extra tarps over their pens, extra weights and tie downs on the tarps.
Sideways rain or snow is common here if we actually get any precipitation.

Ive gotten too “spoiled” to banker’s hours I guess.....it’s made me lazy. I manage to get the last kiddo on the bus when he actually goes to school (with COVID that’s been few and far between) and then we sit on the couch drinking coffee, run out and feed, to finally get to work around 9-10am. On the weekends, sometimes I don’t go to bed until after midnight so on those days I don’t get up until 8 or 9
Shoot...I forgot to feed the quail. Brb

Back
Top Bottom