⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I'm planning on having tilapia in my pond. I've done some research, and they don't take huge amounts of space. With the greenhouse full of garden, the quail, and the tilapia, I may be broke, but I won't starve.
you may also want to consider at least a few cornish cross.....they are extremely quiet, content in a tractor setting and very high yield compared to quail. I’m planning to do at least another dozen this year around my bunny grow-outs and with my turkeys. I haven’t made a decision on dux yet.

Sorry, not happening. :gigIn my house, the only animal that gets the full nutter treatment is Tad the bearded dragon.
Also, Niven might be a girl. Which is not at all surprising given my pathetic inability to accurately guess the sex of animals. Hence why my majestic female beardie is named Tad and almost every cockerel I have ever owned initially had a girl name :lol:

Also, Niven might be a girl. Which is not at all surprising given my pathetic inability to accurately guess the sex of animals. Hence why my majestic female beardie is named Tad and almost every cockerel I have ever owned initially had a girl name :lol:
Have you had the vet sex check?
I think you said you we're going to get him fixed soon

Yeah that’d be shocking if he goes in for a simple neuter and then “WHOOPS! He’s actually a girl and now it’s a lot more complicated and expensive!” :lau :oops:
Right?!
I heard that a rabbit had actually been neutered but they didn't realize until after that she was female. I have no idea how a vet couldn't tell the difference, especially once they started the procedure :th

you may also want to consider at least a few cornish cross.....they are extremely quiet, content in a tractor setting and very high yield compared to quail. I’m planning to do at least another dozen this year around my bunny grow-outs and with my turkeys. I haven’t made a decision on dux yet.
I'm good with quail. I only have half an acre, and I plan on planting fruit trees and having plants that are happy in the climate there. I already have an apple tree there, and I want fuyu and hachiya persimmons, pear, Asian pear, and hazelnuts too.

I'm researching a bit on dwarf goats, but I'm kind of thinking I'm not going to get them, or at least not soon.

Back
Top Bottom