⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Sometimes we want to take care of more than we can handle, please don't be too hard on your parents. I am sure they had their reasons and may not want to tell about them now, no matter what they are telling you. I will bet they are sorry they can't take on a pig right now, maybe as sorry as you, and you just don't know it. Parents are funny in the way they protect their children, sometimes you have to be in their shoes to understand. And you may still think they were wrong, but at least understand the real reason, whatever it may be.
Do you keep any animals at home now?

Sometimes we want to take care of more than we can handle, please don't be too hard on your parents. I am sure they had their reasons and may not want to tell about them now, no matter what they are telling you. I will bet they are sorry they can't take on a pig right now, maybe as sorry as you, and you just don't know it. Parents are funny in the way they protect their children, sometimes you have to be in their shoes to understand. And you may still think they were wrong, but at least understand the real reason, whatever it may be.
Do you keep any animals at home now?
It does happen to be in the panhandle. I currently am not in the position where I am able to add more animals. We just have two dogs (and a gecko, koi pond, and fish tank). I'll PM you

It does happen to be in the panhandle. I currently am not in the position where I am able to add more animals. We just have two dogs (and a gecko, koi pond, and fish tank). I'll PM you
But, it would be very hard to find. It went into some thick looking woods.

We are 6 hours away from there now though, so who knows

I can never decide which is better. I absolutely love both
For a special treat, mix them both together. Make a peach berry cobbler.
full

full

Back
Top Bottom