⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

What're you gonna paint?
Guess
20210119_124822.jpg

My husband had to be tube fed too. Was that my own selfish needs?

If a bird has a hump that it can possibly get over and be just fine, I'm giving it that chance. If it seems like it's futile, I'll call it. Some of us keep chickens as pets.

Now if someone has more than a dozen chickens, keeps them as livestock, doesn't have the time or money etc, culling would be the wise choice. Just like with cattle. I treat any problems that I can. Sometimes I'll call a vet depending on the problem. If it's a downer, I'll give them about a week to show me they haven't given up. After that, they get put down.

There isn't just one way to manage sick animals. The only thing I would absolutely be against, is keeping something alive that has no will to live.

View attachment 2495550 *steps down*
I'm not sure what to think of that post? I agree, but with reservations.

My husband had to be tube fed too. Was that my own selfish needs?

If a bird has a hump that it can possibly get over and be just fine, I'm giving it that chance. If it seems like it's futile, I'll call it. Some of us keep chickens as pets.

Now if someone has more than a dozen chickens, keeps them as livestock, doesn't have the time or money etc, culling would be the wise choice. Just like with cattle. I treat any problems that I can. Sometimes I'll call a vet depending on the problem. If it's a downer, I'll give them about a week to show me they haven't given up. After that, they get put down.

There isn't just one way to manage sick animals. The only thing I would absolutely be against, is keeping something alive that has no will to live.

View attachment 2495550 *steps down*
You are going to do things your way no matter what anyone else says. If your husband was okay with being tube fed that was between you and him.

No one is going to tube feed me. That is my choice.

Back
Top Bottom