Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like a lot of the ideas but there are problems/things missing

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I might/Will join!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I won't join but I wish this rp luck!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
"There's things out there other then humans to worry about, you and a New-Color could not take on other predators by yourself. Painted dogs shouldn't travel in such small numbers." Settled Dust said firmly before taking in what he said "Wait a minute, who are you? Are you even from this Pack?"
"We will be fine," he barked carefully, "I know where to avoid." He lowered his head at her question. "I am Cassialitic. I belong to no pack.. not anymore."

"We will be fine," he barked carefully, "I know where to avoid." He lowered his head at her question. "I am Cassialitic. I belong to no pack.. not anymore."

Settled Dust narrowed her eyes at the dog, Cassialitic, it's true that a loner would know how to stay safe due to their solitary lives. "Fine... I don't know how you snuck into our camp or if I fully trust you but Ice isn't going to let this go so you better take care of him!"

Settled Dust narrowed her eyes at the dog, Cassialitic, it's true that a loner would know how to stay safe due to their solitary lives. "Fine... I don't know how you snuck into our camp or if I fully trust you but Ice isn't going to let this go so you better take care of him!"
Ice wagged his tail happily then looked at Cas. "When can we leave?"

Cas dipped his head to the shaman. "I will," he promised.
Ice wagged his tail happily then looked at Cas. "When can we leave?"
(@Frost bite88 how far should the humans be from them?)

Cas dipped his head to the shaman. "I will," he promised.

(@Frost bite88 how far should the humans be from them?)

(I need to finish the map ;-; but they'll need to travel to another troop as a pit stop for a night and then they'll have to leave the territory all together cause the humans are just outside it! I need to make the Male Organizer as well...)

Ice could hardly contain a little bounce of excitement as he realized that this was actually going to happen.
"It's a four day travel, if quick," Cas said, already heading out of the den. "We need to leave as soon as possible." He looked for side to side, as if checking for someone, then crept towards the edge of camp.

Back
Top Bottom