Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

The fairies are a beautiful, graceful, and strong race. Their kingdom is wealthy and gorgeous, and they are defiantly the stronger ones. They are not small, fairies are actually slightly taller and a lot stronger than humans, and their kingdom defiantly isn't small at all. Their palaces and such are in the very heart of a giant forest, a forest they took over and named Pulchra. They have one beautiful, graceful and kind Queen and one loyal, brave, and strong King.

The elves are skilled hunters, very strong, clever, cunning, and impressive. They are tall and all have an athletic build, but though they don't look too strong don't be fooled, they could easily fatally wound someone with their bare hands. Their kingdom lies by a large river, where animals and nature thrive, and that location they named Libertatem. They are more connected to nature than the fairies. They only have a king, he's brave, intelligent, and cunning.

The two races have been at war for nearly two years. Not many know who to trust anymore, and some have fled to other parts of their land to stay away from large populations, for that's safer. Will the war ever end, and who will win?

Extras about the fairies: The fairies have the power to turn themselves into one of these mythical creatures: A Pegasus, a unicorn, a phoenix, or a unipeg. Any of these can be dark. Also, all fairies have wings but they can be different kinds, such as butterfly wings, dragon wings, etc.

Extras about the elves: The elves do not have much magic besides some simple spells. Their ears are pointed and they are not the elves you find in the north pole (
tongue.png
). There is never a Queen even if the King does marry, there are only Kings and princes.

Fairy places:
King: Taken
Queen: only one place left
Prince: Only 2 places left
Princess: Only 2 places left
Guard: Unlimited places
Servant: Unlimited places
Commoner: Unlimited places
Slave: Only 10 places left

Elf places:
King: Only one place left
Prince: Only 2 places left
King's wife: Only one place left
King's daughter: Only 3 places left
Guard: Unlimited places
Servant: Unlimited places
Commoner: Unlimited places

Form:

Name:
Kingdom:
Place in kingdom:
Personality:
History:
Picture/description:
Animal form (If it's a fairy)

My form:

Name: King Princeps
Kingdom: Pulchra
Place in kingdom: King
Personality: King Princeps is very strict but he is loyal, brave, and he can be kind. He's an amazing fighter and will always get his revenge. He's also very wise.
History: TBR
Picture/description: King Princeps has a long black beard and hair and his wings look like large gray butterfly wings. He's tall and has a large crown. His skin is pale and he has vibrant green eyes.
Animal form (If it's a fairy): His animal form is a large Phoenix covered in vibrant orange flames.

Last edited:
I'll join!
Name: Queen Amabella
Place in kingdom: Queen

Personality: Sweet, and shy
History:Found as a baby and raised a peasant, Married to King Princeps
Picture/description: Light blue butterfly wings, Blue eyes, Brown hair, silver skin, often dresses in light blue
a Unicorn

Last edited:
Name: Princess Violet
Place in kingdom: Princess

Personality: Gentle
History: Daughter of queen amabella
Picture/description:Light violet wings,hazel eyes, Black hair, white skin, Often wears violet
Animal form (If it's a fairy) A pegasus

Last edited:
Name: Prince Ash
Kingdom: Libertatem
Place in kingdom: Prince

Personality:Kind, and brave
History:none
Picture/description: Gray hair, ash colored eyes, light gray skin

sorry!
sad.png

Last edited:
I'll join!
Name: Queen Amabella
Kingdom: Oak dale
Place in kingdom: Queen
Personality: Sweet, and shy
History:Found as a baby and raised a peasant, Married to King Princeps
Picture/description: Light blue butterfly wings, Blue eyes, Brown hair, silver skin, often dresses in light blue
a Unicorn

Name: Princess Violet
Kingdom: Cloud town
Place in kingdom: Princess
Personality: Gentle
History: Daughter of queen amabella
Picture/description:Light violet wings,hazel eyes, Black hair, white skin, Often wears violet
Animal form (If it's a fairy) A pegasus

Name: Prince Ash
Kingdom: Hightree
Personality:Kind, and brave
History:none
Picture/description: Gray hair, ash colored eyes, light gray skin

(There are only two kingdoms. The fairies live in the kingdom of Pulchra, and the Elves live in the kingdom of Libertatem. Please edit the kingdoms they live in and you'll be accepted.
smile.png
)

Name: Arya
Place in kingdom: Commoner
Personality: Arya is brave and a strong fighter. She's very mature and polite and loves nature. Arya is also a hard worker and will always fight for what is right.
History: TBR
Picture/description:
(No copyright)

Name: Prince Cedar
Personality: kind and willing to help
History: none
Picture/description: long blond hair, gold eyes, fair skin

Last edited: