((Ended!)šŸ“ Whatā€™s The Weirdest Spot Your Hen Has Laid An Egg? šŸ“ (CONTEST!)

Did you read the Rules (if you didnā€™t itā€™s ok)

• Total voters
Entry

One of my hens was rescued from the local post office where she had taken up residence in the parking lot. Before we got her she had laid an egg in the mail that was waiting in the delivery bay. The postmaster found it and was greatly surprised.
(Marked postage due)?:confused:

My first hen was a Salmon Favorolles named Misfit (Missy). My neighbor came over one day and held out his hand asking, ā€œDo you want this back?ā€ I walked up to the fence to see what he was talking about and he handed me an egg. He told me he found it in his motor home and was very confused until his daughter told him I had chickens.
678F1C98-7A27-4AA8-B4C6-77BA5688592A.jpeg

RIP Missy, my first chicken and introduction into crazy chickens! I didnā€™t even know she could get out of the fence, let alone into the neighbors RV.šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

My first hen was a Salmon Favorolles named Misfit (Missy). My neighbor came over one day and held out his hand asking, ā€œDo you want this back?ā€ I walked up to the fence to see what he was talking about and he handed me an egg. He told me he found it in his motor home and was very confused until his daughter told him I had chickens.
View attachment 2419361
RIP Missy, my first chicken and introduction into crazy chickens! I didnā€™t even know she could get out of the fence, let alone into the neighbors RV.šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Awww Missy was one pretty hen!!

#2 My silkie/frizzle was laying eggs earlier than we thought, and was hiding them all (maybe someone elseā€™s eggs too). I had another thread on this, she hatched them! The first eggs she laid, hidden behind a piece of plywood.
15581F69-58AB-4D0A-8B75-28DC159A38EC.jpeg

We still have to search the yard whenever she decides itā€™s time for more babies and boycotts the nesting boxes.

Back
Top Bottom