BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State

SinBin_Title.jpg

sin bin_2.png

The penalty box or sin bin (sometimes called the bad box, or simply bin or box) is the area in ice hockey, roller derby, rugby league, rugby union and some other sports where a player sits to serve the time of a given penalty, for an offence not severe enough to merit outright expulsion from the contest.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penalty_box

💩🦚🕊
:)

Last edited:
My memory isn't very good but, I think my "only" sin is, I run to take a certain person's seat on the senior bus. For the 10.5 years I've been riding with "this" person .she has always been late coming out of her house, out of the stores, etc. The drivers never holler at her. While the rest of us get raked over the coals if we are seconds late.

She has a fit if anyone is in her seat. So I HAVE to sit there. It's right by the bus heater and it was so hot the other day I thought I would have a blistered bottom. But I stayed the course. I thought by rushing to take her "sacred" seat it would teach her to come out to the bus on time. Nope!! :confused:

PS when I first started riding the bus the all warned me about "The Princess." She proved her mettle the first time I met her. :smack

Back
Top Bottom