🔥☣🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣🔥

room onthebroom

Animal-a-holic
May 4, 2015
100 Acre Wood Pooh Corner, USA
🤘🤘

This is about as twangy as I go, but I do love this song.
I cant wait to hear some of these! That last band looks like they'd be blue grass, but I haven't heard them yet. I like blue grass & most world beat stuff.

@room onthebroom, do you like this song?

I'm doubting it, but will give it a shot as soon as I find my ear buds. I bet I'll like the Weird Al version better. LOL!

Mimi13

fuhgettaboutit
Premium member
Jan 6, 2018
Centre, AL
Okay... So I've got some eggs hatching right now. There are 11 Phoenix and 8 d'Uccle. For the most part things are going good, but 1 Phoenix is malformed. It couldn't stay on its feet when first hatched and would just roll over. Poor little thing. :(

I put it in a small bowl with a paper towel so it would stay straight up. By the time it dried/fluffed it was able to stand walk on its own. Yay little buddy! :highfive:

So as I said, it's malformed. The little chipmunk fluff ball has 5 toes on none feathered feet. The "dude with the eggs" night have a Dorking in his pin. S/G Dorks and Silver Phoenix hens are similar looking, but still I think it's got ree'ree feet. I saw the pin of breeders and they where nice, didn't notice any club foots.
View attachment 2010497

That's not the only snaggel in its boogaloo. This little snafu also has a dink wing. Basically, it can only fly in u-turns. Red arrow is where the wing starts and direction it goes. Purple arrow is the tip/end of the wing. Yellow is the "normal (this thing is not normal) wing" with custom yellow feather art.
View attachment 2010495View attachment 2010496

So I need some help... Not really sure what to do but... it needs a name.
I’d name it “Cull.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom