🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

I found this for myself, but it's just to dark for an avatar, but luckily I found the same image with lighter coloring (current avvy). With a bit of editing I was able to get rid of most of the watermarking, but when I attempted to do the background everything went all wonky on me. Time to fire up the actual editing software and stop messing with win-paint.
57157246-abstract-rooster-of-the-patterns-for-the-new-year-2017.jpg

I found this for myself, but it's just to dark for an avatar, but luckily I found the same image with lighter coloring (current avvy). With a bit of editing I was able to get rid of most of the watermarking, but when I attempted to do the background everything went all wonky on me. Time to fire up the actual editing software and stop messing with win-paint.
57157246-abstract-rooster-of-the-patterns-for-the-new-year-2017.jpg
I love that one too!

Last edited:
Necessity is the mother of invention.

@Trimurtisan - I get it about limiting activity. Generally if I try to 'help' I hit and run immediately unwatching the thread. Welcome home. I've missed you.
Hey there Sour, It's good to be back. I find myself doing that too. Just leave my 2 cents, and go about my business. Lol, you like to use the unread thread feature don't you? I felt like a couple days last week I was almost stalking you. Either you'd post while I was typing, or I go there and you would have just posted. All of them where unread when clicking on them though. :D

Back
Top Bottom